Monday, August 10, 2009

Yellowstone with the C.U.B.S.

In July we went on a trip to Yellowstone with our "Harley" bunch, a.k.a. the "Biker "trash"! We had such a good time!

Jerry & I by Yellowstone Lake

Old Faithful



The Gang!






Me up on "Top of the World"! Beartooth Pass



Lower Falls


A cute little bear cub



Ummm, a NOT SO LITTLE Grizzly.....





Bison


Thanks to all of the riding friends that went on the trip! We always have such a great time together :) Lots of laughter, eating, and traveling through beautiful country!












3 comments:

  1. Wow MOM! Gorgeous pictures! Ahhh... The one of "Old Faithful" is amazing! You guys go see some neat places thats for sure! Can't wait to see you in a WEEK! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so proud right now! I'm so glad you posted. See you do have things to blog about! How fun! Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete