Sunday, August 30, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy 2 you 2 !!!!!

Happy birthday to 2 of the BEST friends you could EVER ask for!!!!!
Lily Grossenbacher and Heather Harward!

Lily is the sweetest person :) She's from Switzerland and has lived in Salina for about 10 years! I just love my Swiss Mom! She is SO good to me and my family and she is also the reason I have 1 entire ROLL on my stomach dedicated to CHOCOLATE!!!!! You cannot go to her house without leaving with a BUNCH of chocolate! We love you Lily!

Lily with Matasha



Heather has been my "bestest" for a LONG time!!!! I cherish the friendship we have :) She is SO much fun, so loving, and so giving!!! She has been there for my over the years in SO many ways and during all kinds of EVENTS!!!!! I love yer GUTTS "Legs"!!!!!


"Stubbs" and "Legs" BEST BUDS FOREVER!!!!!!!
NOW let's go shopping! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment