Monday, August 10, 2009

Havasupai---'09

Jerry & I had the GREAT opportunity of going down to Havasupai with Bear & Libby Mason! We had such a fun time! It was my 2nd trip down so I was Sooo excited for them all to experience it! This is us at the trail head!









Bear & Libby ready to head down the switch backs :)





The little LDS Chapel!

Bear enjoying the nice cool water!

Swimming in Havasu Falls!!!!

Mooney Falls! So pretty!


I Just L-O-V-E Havasupai!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. It is so crazy how much this place has changed since we went! I cannot believe it! We definitely need to go back again! You guys look great,and I am glad you have had a good summer! XoXo

    p.s Welcome to the blogger world!!! Now I expect posts often;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I need to go to this place!

    ReplyDelete