Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hangin with the kids!

Our sweet little Brylee is learning how to crawl! Its part crawling, part stink bug! What a cutie ! She is such a happy baby and is so SMILEY :)




Our lil rider BABE!



When Matasha got home Heather, Brylee, Kayla, Hadlee & Houston all came over to see her! We had a fun time just hanging out and catching up!!!
Oh!, and being SiLLy :>







Hadlee decided to share her licorice with Bry! And she loved it :)



Look at those BLUE eyes! We love our "Hub"!!!!!



Then Tash wanted to get the fam together to go out to dinner! We had a great time "comiendo muchisimo" at El Mexicano! OLE'
Had, Cody, and Wyatt! What cute grandkids I have!


Jace and Tash
I love this picture of them!!! What cute KIDS I have :)




Wyatt giving Mom a lil smooch after dinner!



On Saturday, the 22nd, Cole, Heather, and our little Brylee had to move back up to Logan. It was so much fun having them here for the Summer! I loved the time we got to spend with them. Especially watching Bry grow and learn so much! We love you guys and we will miss you!!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment