Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our new grandaughter!!!!!

On January 15th our sweet little Kassielynn was born! At 2:09 Bree and Jake were blessed with this special little angel! She weighed 8 lbs. and is 19 inches long!


Her big brother Kelton was ALL smiles as he waited PATIENTLY for Mom and Dad to get home! He had gone through ALL of his toys and split them so he could share with his new baby sister!


The Lord truly does answer prayers!



Mom & daughter :)



Kassie and her pretty Mommy, Bree!


#12!!! YAY!



Kelton is SO proud of his lil sis! It was fun to watch him love on her!!!

She had to be under the lights for a few days so Kelton put on his shades so he could sit by her!
We are SO grateful for the blessing of having little Kassie in our lives! Jake and Bree are the BEST parents and deserve every blessing that has come their way!
"Some of the Lords BIGGEST blessings,
Come in the LITTLEST packages"

4 comments:

  1. What a little cutie! I'm so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little Kassilynn is absolutely Gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Love those pictures of her and Kelton! You can tell he is SO proud!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute. What a proud older brother she has. I know he is going to be such an awesome big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camille, thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! You are welcome to peek anytime- although, it's usually not too exciting. :) Now that I know you have a blog, I will peek too.

    ReplyDelete