I had Hadlee and Houston the other night for a little while and it was dress-up night!!! Hadlee loves to wear my high heels and carry my purse! Houston asked me if he could wear Poppa's shoes so I got him a pair and a tie and sat back and watched these 2 as "us"!!! Oh was it funny! Neither one of them could even walk very good in our shoes, but they had a ball!

Hadlee told me if she went bare foot the shoes would probably fit her just right! :) Ummm, maybe the opposite! Wearing 3 or 4 pairs of socks might do the trick!!!!!

Jerry Jr. :)

It was SO funny to watch him!!! Jerry came home and seen him and said, "Oh look! He walks just like me!" Toes out!!! :) What a hoot!!! (On the wrong feet too!)
Oh I love the grandkids!!! They are all so much fun! I'm glad these 2 had so much fun "shopping" and going to the "city"!!!! LOVE YOU!

Ha ha...I LOVE how they have so much fun dressing up! Little kids have the cutest imaginations! Sad part is, one day they will be all grown up and those shoes won't be too big anymore (actually they might become too small) and Hub will grow into that tie...But...let's not think about that;) Ha Love ya V!
ReplyDelete