My 2 handsome boys & I! I love my sons!!! They are great men, Dads, husbands, & friends! This is at our Mecham Chrsitmas Party.

Nicki, Shelley, & I! Its not Christmas unless I have a candy cane in my mouth! Also about 37 in my drawer!!!!!!

Tash and our lil Brylee

Poor Houston got TERRIFIED when Santa came through the door! It was pretty funny! Poor lil kid!

But he warmed up to the big guy a LITTLE!

Jerry and I with some of our grandkids! Poor Wyatts head got cut off when I scanned it.... :( OOPS.....

These are at Dona's on Christmas Eve! This little Angel is JaRelle & Dave's baby, Peyton!

Kelton sat down on Santas lap and when he asked him what he wanted for Christmas Kelton said, "I've told you twice! Can't you remember?!" OOPS! Santa just asked him to please remind him again!!!! Good save!

Cole and Brylee

Bree, Kelton and Jake! Kelton doesn't have bad teeth! He was just eating an icecream sandwich :)

These pictures are at my Moms on Christmas Eve! This is my nieces Nicole and Brinley!

My Mom is ALWAYS silly!!! She cracked us up as we all watched her open up her gifts!

Like THIS one!!!! My nephew Mike put his hat on her and told her to look BAD! Peace out Grams!!! She said her oxygen even makes her look "badder"!!! Oh ya Mom, whatever, you little gangsta-wannabe!!!

These are from Christmas morning! Cole, Heather, Brylee, Matasha and Dustin all stayed with us! We had SO much fun!!! I just loved watching little Brylee as she looked at all of her toys! She's such a happy, sweet, loving girl! This is her on the little horse we gave her.

Heather showing us her new sweater!

Cole teaching Bry the proper technique to opening up her gifts!!!!!

Dustin got these coveralls! Ummm....do you think they fit????!!!!!!

We took off later on and went to see what all of the other grandkids got! Kelton got his BIKE! Phew! Its good Santa didn't forget again!!!!

Gage with his Star Wars tank!

Breken with his Batman cave!

Tylar made a hall!!! She is a true girl! She got LOTS of jewelry, nail polish, hair things...ETC!

Wyatt on his new bike!

And Cody on his new bike!!!!

Hadlee just kept on saying all she wanted was a real live puppy! I would have LOVED to have seen her face when she seen "Gator" sitting in the livingroom!!!

And Cody on his new bike!!!!

Hadlee just kept on saying all she wanted was a real live puppy! I would have LOVED to have seen her face when she seen "Gator" sitting in the livingroom!!!




We definitely had a GREAT Christmas! So good to see everyone! Our family is getting so big!!! I love it!;) And....that pic of Grandma Neeb....PRICELESS!!! ha
ReplyDeleteLove ya
These pictures are so funny. Gangsta Grandma! The one of Houston terrified looks like those funny emails that get passed around. Classic!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pictures of Christmas!! Looks like everyone must of been good this year. Thanks for letting stay with ya for it, we loved it. Grandma is quite the character too.
ReplyDelete