Tuesday, October 12, 2010

St.George with the GiRlZ ;)

A few years ago I started planning a trip to St. George for just us GIRLS! Its always so much fun!!! This year we only stayed 1 night but we had a GREAT time! We went to the Tuacahn and seen "Tarzan"! Which was SOooo good! :) We all just loved it! And we can't wait to get back down there again!



We do "Our Favorite Things" and share with each other! These girls always bring the funnest and most YuMmY treats! THANKS girls for EVERYTHING!!!!!







Headed to Tuacahn!


Kayla went APE over this guy!!!


"Mwah"!










"Terk"! He was SOooo good and funny!





With Jane & Tarzan! Ummm....he was packin some muscles let me add!



Chels with Little Tarzan :)



Trying on random hats @ Target
Thanks again girlies for a fun trip! Next time we need to go longer, shop more, giggle the same!, and get everyone there with us! I love you all and I feel so blessed to have you in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...what a fun trip we had!!! LOTS of giggles is right! I thought I was going to go in to labor laughing that hard! ha ha Thanks for planning such a fun trip! I look forward to it EVERY year and it never disappoints!;) Love you tons and WE are so blessed to have YOU in our lives! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks SOOOO fun! :) I remember how much fun Cheer Camp was because YOU were with us, Camille! love ya

    ReplyDelete