Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!!!

On October 7th our Kindergarten class went to the PUMPKIN PATCH in Centerfield! It was alot of fun to go with Hadlee :) It makes the things we do with the kids every year MORE fun and special to be able to share it with her!


She was THRILLED that these are the same kind of pumpkins that were used for Cinderella's carriage!!!


I love my "Herbie"!!!!!






HaPpY HaLlOwEeN----- :}



Our Class! We had the cutest "pumpkins" in the patch!



Hadlee and Kort with Grandma Linda! They get SO excited to see her every day! They could not WAIT to get off of the bus and show her their pumpkins!!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute pics mom!!! Had is getting so big! I wish I was still at the school to be with you guys! I miss it! lOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milda, didn't know you had a blog! way cute!!! i dare say you have some stinkin' cute grandbabies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Camille. Thanks for your note! We are doing well. Just enjoying life and the warm weather (off and on :) Looks like you and your girls had tons of fun in St G. Hope you have a nice fall! :) Mason is so much fun, and he is growing. and he Loves food! Just started teething again, so hopefully he'll stay happy:)
    Take care!:)

    ReplyDelete