We did our "Favorite Things" for each other! Look at that excitement!!! We L-O-V-E presents! We had fun opening them and laughing at SOME of the contents!!!!!........
Being silly! We just had to pose in front of the BRIGHT red wall that was in our room!
.JPG)
What's a weekend with the CHICKS if you can't laugh so much and SO hard that you almost piddle!?! These 2 crack me up :)))) Oh did we ever GiGgLe!
What's a weekend with the CHICKS if you can't laugh so much and SO hard that you almost piddle!?! These 2 crack me up :)))) Oh did we ever GiGgLe!
My BEAUTIFUL, fun, crazy, fantabulous girls! I thank the Lord every day for the privilage I have to have them in my life! They mean so much to me!
We went to see "Aida" at the Tuachan! IT WAS WONDERFUL!!! Sad, but good! And may I just add that "Radames" was pretty ripped! Most of the show he was shirtless so you couldn't help but notice! (tee hee)
The girls with "Radames" and "Aida"
.JPG)
Of course we had to see our fair share of Chick-Flicks!!!
.JPG)
And last but not least we made our favorite trip to "Orange Peel"!!! We can't go without our bubble tea :) YUMMY!
.JPG)
Of course we had to see our fair share of Chick-Flicks!!!
And last but not least we made our favorite trip to "Orange Peel"!!! We can't go without our bubble tea :) YUMMY!
Thanks girls for a FUN trip!!! I can't wait til the next get-away! I love spending time with them! Great fun, great food, great ShOpPiNg, and GREAT memories! I LOVE YOU BOTH!
MOM!!! You're so sweet! I had such a great time, and best of all I LOVE laughing with the two of you...we (or should I say I) don't hold nothin' back!!! Fun, fun! I cannot wait until next year!!! hmmm...we could always go sooner!!! ha Love you mom!!!
ReplyDeleteYour so awesome! It was SO dang much fun! Absolutely LOVED it, and Loved the company even more! Never laughed so much EVER!! I love you too..., and thanks for the trip!! Can't wait to do it again! I'm with Tash..., we could go sooner!!! Love ya bunches Mom!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time. I wish I could have made it, hopefully one of these times I can. Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Next year can you adopt me? I want to go too! ;) You girls are all so cute!
ReplyDelete