Who has the eyes of an angel!
Paislie and I :) She was so cute! She just kept on giving me those great, big loves!!!!
Beau and his little boy! He did an awesome job! What a GrEaT father!!!
Cruise really LOOKS UP to his daddy!
We gave him this "camo" jacket! Mostly for his Dad though!!! We knew Beau would like it :)
Paislie ADORES her little brother! She's a BIG helper too!
We love you all SO much! Thanks for a perfect day!
Hey Momma Ers: Darling pics of the blessing day! I am so jealous I wish I could have made it! Thanks for being our dinner dates tonight. Much love...xoxo!
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute in that picture! So, I seriously would love to hear that tape of Grandma! It would be awesome if you could somehow make copies and maybe we could buy them from you for the cost plus maybe a little extra to go towards a family get together or something fun! Just a thought. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI didnt even know you had a blog! Little Cruise is so cute!! He DOES have adorable eyes! They have such cute kids!
ReplyDelete