Friday, October 30, 2009

Lots-o-catchin-up!!!!!

For Club we dressed up and went out to dinner at El Mexicano, then to Denneys for dessert, and also went visiting a few people!!! We had soooo much fun! We wished everyone else could have been there but, we had alot of fun :)






Norma cracked me up!!! She came as "stadic cling"!!!


Tam and Leisa! Now check out them sexy witches!!!!


"Wanna kiss honey?!"


Leisa got the giggles at dinner of course!!!!

It was such a fun night!!! I just love CLUB!!! Its nice to get out and just GIGGLE with the gals!

This year both Jerry & I drew a deer tag, so.....he was bound and determined to make a HUNTER out of me! I've always liked to go, but, just for the hiking!!!! We had a great time though! Beau was SOOO good to go with us and help me. Brandon also went with us and helped us find some nice buck! Now that guy has an eagle eye when it comes to spotting buck! He amazed me! We didn't have alot of success but we made up for it in FUN and ADVENTURE!!!! I loved being with Brandons family :) The kids were so much fun!


Beau & Jer in the Weeee hours of the morning!









We stopped for lunch one day and this butterfly WOULD NOT leave us alone!!! I think it loved our bright orange! It kept on landing on my hat and THEN it landed on Jerry's NOSE!!! SO funny! (I thought he would kill me if I put that picture on here!)




My mighty hunter!





We seen alot of turkeys!!! They were all over!


Tylar Jo and I


Breken & Gage





I got to tend Miss Brylee and hang out with Heather for a couple of days!!! We had so much fun! I LOVED taking pictures of Bry and all of her silly faces :) What a girl! I love her so much! She is alot of fun and is learning everything SOoooo fast!




Cutest lil witch ever!





This is how she learned to walk!!!! I thought it was so cute! She would just hang on and walk between their legs! About a week or 2 after this she took off walking on her own! She is "9" months old!!!!!








Bath time!


Trying to catch the water!




Bathing Beauty!!!!


Heather brought her Halloween costume because they weren't going to be here for Halloween! Now that is 1 darling BUG!














1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are a blogger. Your car freshener costume cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete