Tash & "Rust" aka Dustin
.JPG)
My sweet daughter & I! She's so cute.....where did she come from?!?!?!? Her Dad I guess ;) Love ya "Smoosh"
.JPG)
Them silly Johnsons!!!
Them silly Johnsons!!!
A beautiful view from on top! Looking out towards Emery County.
.JPG)
This lizard decided to just come and sit right by me when we were eating our lunch! I think he must have had heat stroke! Because they usually run away FAST! He just SAT there, staring at us! Creepy lil thing! THEN he proceeds to do push ups!!! Notice next picture!!!
.JPG)
This lizard decided to just come and sit right by me when we were eating our lunch! I think he must have had heat stroke! Because they usually run away FAST! He just SAT there, staring at us! Creepy lil thing! THEN he proceeds to do push ups!!! Notice next picture!!!
It was SO much fun to take a nice break to the most relaxing place ever...thanks tons for inviting us! We had a great time! We need to go again before it gets too cold, and take that four-wheeler ride we attempted!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete