I LOVE the picture of JIJJY sitting in the pumpkins with the "Wee Be Little" sign behind her!haha Such a big happy smile! :) So cute! Good lookin' boys too! Such a proud Grandma!
Awww...Our little Punkin at the Pumpkin Patch! So sweet! Thanks for being so good to our kids and taking them to do such fun things! You're such an amazing grandma & they all LOVE you SO much! And so do we, of course! Love you!
I am happily married to Jerry and between us we have 7 GREAT kids! Right now we have 18 grandkids, who are the light of our lives!!! I love spending time with all of them as much as we can!
I enjoy taking pictures and scrapbooking! They are my FAVORITE hobby's :}
I love the church and being able to serve whenever I can.
Jerry & I both have Harleys and we get out on as many rides with the "Gang" as we can! We have a blast and there is NOTHING like the wind in your face as you see the country! :)
I love being with family, my friends,seeing movies, hiking, ALL sports, traveling, FOOD, music, and being at our cabin! LIFE IS GREAT!!!!! :) Now let's get livin'!!!
I LOVE the picture of JIJJY sitting in the pumpkins with the "Wee Be Little" sign behind her!haha Such a big happy smile! :) So cute! Good lookin' boys too! Such a proud Grandma!
ReplyDeleteAwww...Our little Punkin at the Pumpkin Patch! So sweet! Thanks for being so good to our kids and taking them to do such fun things! You're such an amazing grandma & they all LOVE you SO much! And so do we, of course!
ReplyDeleteLove you!